Lee Jae Won

Chief Specialist of the Center

Lee Jae Won

Chief Specialist of the Center

Lee Jong Mock

Director of the Medical Center

Lee Jong Mock

Director of the Medical Center

О компании

About Us

At the medical center of HANSOL examination conducted by graduated doctors from South Korea.
The principle of their work is to help restore the health of your body at the expense of its resources without the use of expensive chemicals. The program of treatment selecting after a personal examination of the doctor; usually you do not need to spend money on expensive diagnostics.
In addition to ongoing procedures, powders made only from medicinal plants prepared and packed in South Korea prescribed. All ingredients are natural. There is no harmful side effects.
Treatment for children carried out with a special laser device at the acupuncture points. Completely painless.
Efficiency: improvement of the patients' condition by 80% felt right after the first course of treatment (the course consists of 3-10 treatment sessions). The remaining 20% achieved by subsequent sessions after a short break of 1-2 sessions per week. Usually acute conditions and pain are removing after 3-5 treatment sessions.
For nonresident patients there is a mini-hotel on the second floor of the clinic building.

Our certificates

Patient reviews

Whatsapp